Westview Corner Grocery | March 25, 2020
We are keeping ourselves informed and up to date on the latest COVID-19 news. We are making the following changes to support the safety of our community and team by doing the following:
Sanitization Practices – Our team is working hard to ensure the store stays clean and safe. We are routinely disinfecting door handles, cooler and freezer handles, shopping carts, shopping baskets and the checkout area.
Adjusted Store Hours – As of June 12th, we have returned to our regular hours on Fridays and Saturdays: 8:00am to 9:00pm. Our Hours
Social Distancing – No more than 10 people are permitted inside the store at once. Customers are asked to maintain six feet from other shoppers at all times.
Product Rationing – Because some products are currently difficult to obtain we are limiting items like toilet paper, hand sanitizer and chicken to one per customer.
Curbside Pick-Up – To better serve our customers during the COVID-19 crisis, we are offering an order-by-phone shopping service with curbside pick-up. To order, please follow the steps below:
- Check out our online product database. Please note, the information in the database may not be 100% accurate.
- Give us a call – Order-by-phone shopping is available between 8:30am & 7:00pm by calling (404) 748-4037.
- Place your order – Our team member will take your order, name and phone number.
- Pay for your order – Once your order is totaled, our team member will call you for payment. All orders must be prepaid before pick-up. PayPal is our preferred method of payment.
- Pick-up your order – When you arrive at the store, please call us again and we’ll deliver your order to the trunk of your car.
Product Availability – We are working around the clock to keep the shelves full. Some products, such as toilet paper, are experiencing unusual demand, which has caused a hiccup in the supply chain.
Returns – At this time we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges.
Thank you for your continued support during this difficult time!