Vegan Tex-Mex Party Dip
- 5 oz Taco Seasoned Plant-Based Crumbles
- 15 oz Refried Beans
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Red Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 cup Muir Glen Fire-Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Cashew Queso
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, quartered and sliced
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Prepare crumbles based on package instructions. Keep warm. Dice half of the red onion. Thinly slice the other half and save to use as the topping.
- In a saute pan on medium heat, heat oil and saute half o the onion (diced) until translucent. Add garlic and cook for a minute; then add beans and tomatoes. Bring to a simmer and cook for five minutes, adding water as needed.
- To serve, spread beans in a shallow serving dish followed with a layer of crumbles. Drizzle on sour cream and cashew queso. Top crumbles with onion, tomato, jalapeno, cayenne and cilantro.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips!
Recipe and photo provided by INFRA.