- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 6 tablespoons plant-based butter, melted
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons cane sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon neutral oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine almond flour, cocoa powder and sugar in a bowl Pour in melted butter and mix until fully incorporated.
- In small saucepan, whisk egg yolks and sugar until blended. Then whisk in a coconut milk.
- Heat mixture over medium-low heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add in chocolate; stir in until melted.
- Pass the chocolate custard through a fine mesh sieve and set aside to cool slightly, covered with plastic film.
- When filling had cooled, pour into crust and smooth the top. Refrigerate until set, approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- To complete the tart, dust with cocoa powder. Melt chocolate and oil in a double broiler, then drizzle over tart. Chill for an hour before serving.
Recipe and photo provided by INFRA.